Welcome to Geekilicious Graphics & More, my little site for icons and other graphics, plus other goodies like photos and mp3s. Please read the rules and be sure to friend the journal. Thanks!
♥ ABOUT ME
Lauren. 21. College Student. Future High School History Teacher (perhaps). Internet Junkie. Music Whore. Graphics Guru.
thecowboycliche - my personal journal
Please read carefully, and thank you!
1. Always comment when taking things.
2. Always credit when using on LJ. This is how you credit:
3. Credit when using my work on other sites is also appreciated.
4. Always save and upload to your own server.
5. Do not edit any of my work in any way, unless I make it clear in the entry that it's ok.
6. Do not be rude to me or other commenters on this journal.
7. If you'd like to use any of my work on your site (like a celebrity fansite you run) please either email firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment on the most recent entry.
♥ NOT SO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is this journal public
For the most part. All entries with graphics in them will be public posts.
Which posts are friends only?
Besides graphics, I will post celebrity pictures from events and photoshoots as well as mp3s. Those entries will be friends only. Also any request posts that I make will be friends only... gotta give people an incentive to friend the journal ;)
Do you take requests?
Every now and then I will post request entries in which people can request graphics or other things they want. These entries will be friends only.
♥ WHAT YOU CAN FIND HERE
- friends only banners
- photos from celebrity events and shoots
♥ WHAT I LIKE
Most graphics here are going to be of things I like, which are:
Lord of the Rings
Law & Order: SVU
plus lots of other musical artists
If you'd like to affiliate with this journal, email email@example.com, or comment on a recent entry. Link my journal first, then email/comment, please, and I will add you back.
♥ CREDITS AND LINKS
These are the communities and websites that I get my pictures, brushes, textures and other resources from. I've been collecting things for over 5 years and not always keeping track of where or who I get them from, so if you think you belong on this list, please either email firstname.lastname@example.org or comment on the most recent entry. Thanks!